Whether you are setting a table with place cards like we talked about yesterday, or serving buffet style and want to add a creative touch these napkin rings with do the trick. Whether you like cute papers to make your rings from or just basic colors your napkin rings will be beautiful.
- 1. Cut 1 strip of paper at 1½” x 8″ for base
- 2. Cut 1 strip of contrasting paper at ¾” x 8 and attach it to the center of the first strip using CTMH Bonding Memories Glue.
- 3. Cut a square of colored cardstock 2½” x 2½”, round corners if desired
- 4. Cut neutral colored paper to stamp your sentiment on at 2″ x 2″ and attach it to the piece of colored cardstock with your Bonding Memories Glue.
- 5. Using glue dots or a strong adhesive like Close to my Heart permanent dot roller attach the square to the band, and then close the band and glue with strong adhesive. *
- You can use your bonding memories glue for the heavy gluing, but be prepared to hold a minute or so to make sure it holds.
Now tell me, will you make things to decorate your Thanksgiving table?